+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Contacting CIC New Delhi via Email

skt

Oct 1, 2009
Hello All,

I sponsored my wife under family class on March 27, 2014. CIC-Missauga, sent the approval on May 12, 2014. Today, May 29; my spouse got an email from New Delhi consulate saying that they have received her application and provided her the new UCI#. The email also said

In order to expedite the processing of your application, we are requesting that you provide the
following as soon as possible:
• Payment of your Right of Permanent Resident Fee (landing fee) to our office in
Mississauga by your sponsor in Canada, if not already paid.
• Submission of police clearance certificates for time spent in any country for a period
of 6 months or more, if not already submitted.

I have already paid my RPRF fee and submitted her PCC with the application. And also my spouse will be sending the hard copy of mentioned documents to New Delhi Visa Office notifying them, the originals were sent initially when sending all the required documents to Mississauga.

My question is, do I have to send them a soft copy via e-mail? If so, has anyone done the same? And what is the correct e-mail address to send such queries to New Delhi Visa Office.

I would appreciate all of your replies, who have been in similar situation. Thank you in advance.

wilson

VIP Member
Oct 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
You can send e mail quoting her UCI# :

delhi-im-enquiry@international.gc.ca