+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Contact Details of IRCC

ksh2104

Jul 30, 2021
Hello people, Can anybody help/guide through the IRCC contact details where I can directly call them/helpline number please.
It seems the wait is never ending and need to make a decision as registration for the college is happening currently and classes will be starting from first week of september. I am working full time currently and cannot quit my job as well without any update on my application.

Nwamaka

Star Member
May 28, 2021
Visa Office......
Pretoria, South Africa.
App. Filed.......
May 12
Hello people, Can anybody help/guide through the IRCC contact details where I can directly call them/helpline number please.
It seems the wait is never ending and need to make a decision as registration for the college is happening currently and classes will be starting from first week of september. I am working full time currently and cannot quit my job as well without any update on my application.
You can reach the IRCC by downloading any of these apps from google store or apple store depend on your phone type, TextNow, Textme and Talkatone. Start first with TextNow. After the download, you can follow the instructions to set up the app, you will change any number from one of the Canada province for example you can Ontario with codes like 647 or 613. Then select a number. Then you call IRCC at 1-888-242-2100.

ksh2104

Jul 30, 2021
You can reach the IRCC by downloading any of these apps from google store or apple store depend on your phone type, TextNow, Textme and Talkatone. Start first with TextNow. After the download, you can follow the instructions to set up the app, you will change any number from one of the Canada province for example you can Ontario with codes like 647 or 613. Then select a number. Then you call IRCC at 1-888-242-2100.
Thankyou for the detailed info provided. :) Thanks a lot.