+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confusion regarding work history in EE and eAPR

ferryber

Feb 9, 2019
Hi,

Please advise me on the below situations:

1. I have an experience of 4 + years and it is my current job as well. I received ITA 2 weeks back, but a relative of mine suggested me to decline the invite since I have just mentioned my current job title in EE profile and eAPR, while my reference letter will have the details of all the job titles held by me till date. The roles and responsibilities have more or less been the same since I joined the organization was small. Can I give LOE stating that I was not very clear about mentioning all the designations at EE and eAPR stage or declining the ITA is the only way?

2. Another reason for declining the ITA is that in my eAPR I chose 'Two or more certificates, diplomas, or degrees. One must be for a program of three or more years' as I found it apt for my level of education. If I would have chosen Bachelors Degree four years at that time then also I would have got ITA irrespective of the fact that my CRS score would have been low than the current one. Below is the detail of my education:

Bachelors of Arts - ECA is Bachelor's Degree (Three years)
Post graduate diploma in Computer Applications (one year) - ECA is Bachelor's Degree (Four years)

3. I have already got my medical and PCC done. Will I need to get it done again if I decline the ITA.

4. My roles and responsibilities come under NOC O (current) and A since the organization was small and it is still in its growing stage. I chose NOC O in my EE and eAPR. Will that be a problem?

Request you to please guide me as i have to submit the documents by 23rd March.