+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confusion regarding Ontario nomination

MPVM

Mar 14, 2016
Hi guys,
I am not sure about the application procedure for ontario nomination. I was given an overall CRS score and eligibilty program (FSWP), after completing my EE profile online. Would Ontario nomination come on its own (provided the score is 400 plus), or would I have to apply seperately to make sure that I stand a chance for this nomination?

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
You can only apply for Ontario nomination if you are invited (you receive a PT notification of interest from Ontario in your MyCIC account).

However,

http://www.ontarioimmigration.ca/en/pnp/OI_PNP_EE_CAPITAL_HOW.html

Disclaimer:

Please note that applicants who meet Ontario’s stream criteria may not necessarily receive a notification of interest.

That said, OINP has seem to have stopped sending invitations to most people. This is just an observation as OINP has not made any official announcements. The last reported invitation on this forum was to a fluent French speaker under the French Speaking Skilled Worker stream in early March.

andy108

VIP Member
Nov 26, 2015
Australia
Visa Office......
Sydney
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
**-09-2017
MPVM said:
Hi guys,
I am not sure about the application procedure for ontario nomination. I was given an overall CRS score and eligibilty program (FSWP), after completing my EE profile online. Would Ontario nomination come on its own (provided the score is 400 plus), or would I have to apply seperately to make sure that I stand a chance for this nomination?
Yes, you need to wait untill you get a PT notification then apply and then waiting game begins :)