+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confusion regarding NOC 0211

ad008

Oct 15, 2019
Hello everyone,

My qualification: B.Tech and M.Tech (ECE)

I have been working as Junior Engineer (Quality Assurance) in naval department for last 5 years. I used to visit various industries for inspection of the engineering goods which they supply to our department. I also prepare schedule for inspection of their goods and suggest them various changes in their design to improve quality. I prepare detailed documentation of each and every product and also prepare inspection standards for various products for future use by other quality inspectors.

So some duties of NOC 0211 matches with my profile but designations mentioned in that NOC are like Directors or Managers of quality control department. So because of my designation (Junior engineer), I am confused whether I should choose this NOC or not.

If this is not perfect NOC for me then what NOC I should choose?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello everyone,

My qualification: B.Tech and M.Tech (ECE)

I have been working as Junior Engineer (Quality Assurance) in naval department for last 5 years. I used to visit various industries for inspection of the engineering goods which they supply to our department. I also prepare schedule for inspection of their goods and suggest them various changes in their design to improve quality. I prepare detailed documentation of each and every product and also prepare inspection standards for various products for future use by other quality inspectors.

So some duties of NOC 0211 matches with my profile but designations mentioned in that NOC are like Directors or Managers of quality control department. So because of my designation (Junior engineer), I am confused whether I should choose this NOC or not.

If this is not perfect NOC for me then what NOC I should choose?
Your job duties must match the NOC. If only some duties then it isn’t your NOC. NOCs beginning with 0 are senior management/executive positions.