+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confusion on PNP

Sharath999

Jul 29, 2024
Hi Everyone,

I am confused on PNP, I have a job in Novascotia at the moment, but I got a better opportunity in Toronto. I have studied in a university in Nova scotia and worked for 10 months in Nova scotia. I am confused as to moving to Toronto will impact my PR chances. Should I continue in Nova scotia until I get PR , but IRCC processing for PNP is almost 1Yr+, so if I move to Ontario how my PR chances look in terms of FEDERAL and ONIP? will I be able to get ONIP?

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hi Everyone,

I am confused on PNP, I have a job in Novascotia at the moment, but I got a better opportunity in Toronto. I have studied in a university in Nova scotia and worked for 10 months in Nova scotia. I am confused as to moving to Toronto will impact my PR chances. Should I continue in Nova scotia until I get PR , but IRCC processing for PNP is almost 1Yr+, so if I move to Ontario how my PR chances look in terms of FEDERAL and ONIP? will I be able to get ONIP?
If you are not living/working or have a job offer in NS, then PNP from that province is not an option. You have to research if you will get ITA through Express Entry or nominated through OINP.

Reactions: Sharath999