Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
Soon
LANDED..........
If god grants
Guys...I am applying online for Jan 2016.

But I dont see anywhere to upload educational documents?

Where should I attach it?

Is it necessary to attach it?

What abt police certificates?

Nep_student

Nov 16, 2015
utsavgenius said:
Guys...I am applying online for Jan 2016.

But I dont see anywhere to upload educational documents?

Where should I attach it?

Is it necessary to attach it?

What abt police certificates?

As far as I know........since there is no any panel to upload academic and other supporting documents..........you can combine all the documents in a single file and upload in the optional panel......i guess you have 2 places to upload in optional docs.........1 for TRV and another for supporting documents...........so I attached all other docs in that optional panel

phoenix9

Star Member
Dec 27, 2015
Category........
Visa Office......
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
14-12-2015
Hey are you from Nepal? Did you apply and get the visa already ?

nagalappari

Dec 30, 2015
Nep_student said:
As far as I know........since there is no any panel to upload academic and other supporting documents..........you can combine all the documents in a single file and upload in the optional panel......i guess you have 2 places to upload in optional docs.........1 for TRV and another for supporting documents...........so I attached all other docs in that optional panel
did you get your visa?I send my educational documents by mail which I got by calling Delhi cic. (delhi-immigration@international.gc.ca). I applied on 7th december 2015. I got few updates mails and later no response.My college starts on 4th Jan 2016.Any suggestions.

betteka

Dec 11, 2015
nagalappari said:
did you get your visa?I send my educational documents by mail which I got by calling Delhi cic. (delhi-immigration@international.gc.ca). I applied on 7th december 2015. I got few updates mails and later no response.My college starts on 4th Jan 2016.Any suggestions.
7th Dec application for 4th Jan class is already way too late. You should think to change for the next semester. CIC even not done processing the Oct applications yet.