+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confusion in Education History..Please help..

Aug 18, 2021
Hi All,

I am seeking for clarification in filling express entry education section.As per my understanding we should fill in the "FROM"date as the admission date and month and " TO" date as whatever mentioned in the last semester mark sheet, now here in my case for my MBA fourth semester I have 3 mark sheets

1. Main exam as per university schedule in which I got 2 supplementary(9 Mar 2015)

2. After attending supplementary exam, I was able to clear one exam and still one more exam was left as failed(20 Feb 2016)

3. The last subject was cleared(22 Dec 2016)

A)Each mark sheet have a different date and all are related to my fourth and final semester only, which date should I mention in "TO" section?
B)As I started MBA on 2012 Oct and got Last Marksheet on Dec 2016 what should be the duration of the course 2 years full time or 4 years full time? Though it was a 2 years MBA course, as per WES it was a One year post graduate diploma and the year was mentioned as 2016. So, what should be the Complete/full academic years of the course: 1 year/2 years/4 years?

Please shed some light on this.

Thanks,
Swati.