+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confused the question: Intended work in Canada???

lareina_hu

Jan 26, 2024
Does XX have a job offer in Canada?

The offer must:
  • be for full-time and for at least one year
  • meet different requirements depending on type of job (i.e. some need apprenticeships and certification) and
  • be non-seasonal for Federal Skilled Workers.

------
I am currently working in a Canadian company for more than 1 year with an open work permit. When answering this question, do I choose yes or no? The following is from my ee-profile, In my ee profile, I saw valid job offer -> not applicable..

Details about your profile
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Minimum entry criteriaHelp - Minimum entry criteria
  • January 5, 2024 You meet the minimum entry criteria.
Have I been invited to apply?Help - Have I been invited to apply?
  • January 11, 2024 We are pleased to confirm that we sent you an invitation to apply. Check your messages below for details.
Province/territory of nominationHelp - Province/territory of nomination
  • We are pleased to confirm that you have accepted your nomination from a province or territory.
Valid job offerHelp - Valid job offer
  • Not applicable.

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Does XX have a job offer in Canada?

The offer must:
  • be for full-time and for at least one year
  • meet different requirements depending on type of job (i.e. some need apprenticeships and certification) and
  • be non-seasonal for Federal Skilled Workers.

------
I am currently working in a Canadian company for more than 1 year with an open work permit. When answering this question, do I choose yes or no? The following is from my ee-profile, In my ee profile, I saw valid job offer -> not applicable..

Details about your profile
When we get your application, there are a series of steps it may go through before we make a decision. Use the following table to find out the current status of each application step.

Minimum entry criteriaHelp - Minimum entry criteria
  • January 5, 2024 You meet the minimum entry criteria.
Have I been invited to apply?Help - Have I been invited to apply?
  • January 11, 2024 We are pleased to confirm that we sent you an invitation to apply. Check your messages below for details.
Province/territory of nominationHelp - Province/territory of nomination
  • We are pleased to confirm that you have accepted your nomination from a province or territory.
Valid job offerHelp - Valid job offer
  • Not applicable.
You answer NO.