+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confused student needs help About PGWP, Help Please

CanHope89

Aug 10, 2014
Hello,

So I'm graduating this year from a canadian university and I'm a little scared about my PGWP application.

I was admitted in September 2011 but my study permit application was delayed and I had to withdraw from the semester and seek readmission for winter term.

Later in December, my study permit was approved and I landed in Canada in january and started my classes. I have been a full-time student since then in every term and will be graduating this year.

My Transcript however shows "Withdrawal" for all courses and "Withdrew from University" in my Fall 2011 term

Should I be concerned when applying for the PGWP since I think you have to show the transcript there?

J5M

Champion Member
May 15, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,

CanHope89 said:
Hello,

So I'm graduating this year from a canadian university and I'm a little scared about my PGWP application.

I was admitted in September 2011 but my study permit application was delayed and I had to withdraw from the semester and seek readmission for winter term.

Later in December, my study permit was approved and I landed in Canada in january and started my classes. I have been a full-time student since then in every term and will be graduating this year.

My Transcript however shows "Withdrawal" for all courses and "Withdrew from University" in my Fall 2011 term

Should I be concerned when applying for the PGWP since I think you have to show the transcript there?

Absolutely no issue. Technically you are a student since December, not September.