+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

confused pls help

Mar 17, 2015
i have done Mca(master in computer in computer application) with 6.28 spi. i am planning to study in Canada unfortunately there is no Mca available only MscIT is available which i dont want to study because its totally different than Mca so can i apply for post graduate diploma/certificate ?
and whats the chances of getting visa?

Mar 17, 2015
any one here who get admission in post graduate certificate/diploma after doing master in perticular field or any one you know has applied for same and got visa?
pls reply senior members its urgent...

EVIL007

Sep 22, 2014
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
upfront
If I am not wrong, ur visa is already rejected once.
So, what make you think that your application will be approved second time with similar profile. Search extensively , I am sure u gonna find suitable help or take some professional help for course selection.

Mar 17, 2015
EVIL007 said:
If I am not wrong, ur visa is already rejected once.
So, what make you think that your application will be approved second time with similar profile. Search extensively , I am sure u gonna find suitable help or take some professional help for course selection.
yes its true my visa got rejected as i applied in diploma now i am planning for information-technology-solutions in humber collage which is post graduate certificate course main benefit is that the course is related to my previous study(mca) and also it is related to diploma course which i selected previously for study in Canada so benefit is that they can not doubt on my intention on arriving in canada and also my interest is in programming course only and master course available in canada is way different then what i study previously(subjects are not maching).so if i forcly select master course then they may doubt on my intention on arriving in canada.
but only think i afraid is that post graduate certificate is little lower than master on other side its way higher then diploma so is it make any chance for getting visa?

EVIL007

Sep 22, 2014
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
upfront
I am not very sure of that buddy.
Its your decision in the end. I have known some people getting visa for diploma course after their bachelors degree but never come across anyone who got visa for diploma or pg after masters degree.Maybe there are or not.
All I can say is that before applying consult some professionals, they can guide u better.

dental15

Oct 28, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dhorajiyabhavin2 said:
i have done Mca(master in computer in computer application) with 6.28 spi. i am planning to study in Canada unfortunately there is no Mca available only MscIT is available which i dont want to study because its totally different than Mca so can i apply for post graduate diploma/certificate ?
and whats the chances of getting visa?
It's off topic... You already have a master degree. I dont know why you want to study low level study... It's waste money and time to study the same field and level unless you intend to study a new major.