erwinjohn997

Nov 4, 2014
Visa Office......
Nova Scotia
App. Filed.......
11-07-2019
AOR Received.
waiting..
guys how to upload a file? i like to upload all my documents such as proof of funds like bank statement, proof of properties etc. what do you mean by this?

"One file will be allowed per document type. For example, if you are asked to provide multiple pages of your passport, you must scan and save all pages as one file."

every time i uploaded another file it suddenly replaced by the new uploaded file why is that? what can i do to solve this issue? do i need to put all documents in proof of funds in one file?

Enoch singapore

Star Member
Jun 9, 2014
bro

it has been clearly indicated on cic website.there are three different ways in which you can create your all required documents in one file ..

well i have applied today for may intake 2015, it was my4th attempt or last , i can explained you how i have done my files .

1 scan all your documents one by one seperately in jpeg format.
2 then open a new ms word and drag all your jpeg image one by one on ms word.
3 then adjust there sizes accordingly, then complete ms word file convert into pdf with help of online websites.

remember your pdf file size can not be more then 4mb ...
to reduced the size of jpeg image -- open the image -- go to edit-then go to image option - then go the stretch/skrew.it may be showing you 100% reduced it then save it then carry on dragging images on word.