+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confused About what NOC to consider.

Rashiatrey

Jan 28, 2017
Hi,

I have received my ITA and as part of the final application I need to submit my final NOC code.
During Initial submission i had submitted 4163 as the NOC code but now I think it might not be the perfect fit.

I am currently working with Infosys as Solution Design Consultant, my responsibility is a follows:
Competitive and Market Analysis: Gathers data and analyses specific segments in order to assist in the creation of market intelligence and gap analysis report
Define the solution: Contributes in specific areas of a presentation through POV, describing a proposed solution and pricing model
Creating Collaterals
Understanding Client Business Context: Collate background information of the client in order to enhance the understanding of client context
Develop customized solution
RFP Process: Creating RFP/RFI/RFQ responses and bid for deal
Client Interactions
Knowledge Management.

I am extremely confused regarding the NOC that I should select.
The roles and responsiblities of 2171 match but it is IT specific, whereas my roles is mostly for business process outsourcing.

Please help.

jes_ON

VIP Member
Jun 22, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
New York
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-May-2010
AOR Received.
13-Aug-2010
File Transfer...
01-Mar-2011
Passport Req..
30-Jun-2011
VISA ISSUED...
12-Jul-2011 (received 25-Jul-2011)
LANDED..........
03-Sep-2011
Rashiatrey said:
I have received my ITA and as part of the final application I need to submit my final NOC code.
During Initial submission i had submitted 4163 as the NOC code but now I think it might not be the perfect fit.
FWIW, I think you have the correct NOC code. Doesn't hurt to run it by ESDC, tho.

Rashiatrey

Jan 28, 2017
Hey thanks.. but isn't 4163 more inclined towards marketing profile. My profile is pre-sales solution design.

I am also confused between 1122 and 2171... I don't know what to do.

Will choosing a wrong NOC bear the risk of file rejection?

Tarakeshwar

Star Member
Aug 1, 2017
Hyderabad
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
AOR Received.
03-12-2017
Med's Done....
22-12-2017
Hey thanks.. but isn't 4163 more inclined towards marketing profile. My profile is pre-sales solution design.

I am also confused between 1122 and 2171... I don't know what to do.

Will choosing a wrong NOC bear the risk of file rejection?
Hi ..what NOC code did you file for? I am facing the same issue..

Dec 15, 2020
Hi,

I am currently working with Infosys as Solution Design Consultant, my responsibility is a follows:
Competitive and Market Analysis: Gathers data and analyses specific segments in order to assist in the creation of market intelligence and gap analysis report
Define the solution: Contributes in specific areas of a presentation through POV, describing a proposed solution and pricing model
Creating Collaterals
Understanding Client Business Context: Collate background information of the client in order to enhance the understanding of client context
Develop customized solution
RFP Process: Creating RFP/RFI/RFQ responses and bid for deal
Client Interactions
Knowledge Management.

I am extremely confused regarding the NOC that I should select.
The roles and responsiblities of 2171 match but it is IT specific, whereas my roles is mostly for business process outsourcing.

Please help.
Which code you finally selected? Did you get the PR?