+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confused about reapplying for a study permit on changed Letter of Acceptance.

Khatri_don

Sep 12, 2024
I had lodge visa from Nepal for study permit in canada, during the visa processing time my college has cancelled the program and provide new letter of acceptance for new campus of same college, now later i got visa. Currently, i send inquiry to Delhi Immigration that if i need to do any changes or not before travelling to canada? Delhi Immigration replied that i need to show new Letter of Acceptance at Port of Entry, but my college advised me to relodge the visa with new Letter of Acceptance and requested me to immigration rules? I am confused so please help me?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
I had lodge visa from Nepal for study permit in canada, during the visa processing time my college has cancelled the program and provide new letter of acceptance for new campus of same college, now later i got visa. Currently, i send inquiry to Delhi Immigration that if i need to do any changes or not before travelling to canada? Delhi Immigration replied that i need to show new Letter of Acceptance at Port of Entry, but my college advised me to relodge the visa with new Letter of Acceptance and requested me to immigration rules? I am confused so please help me?
Is it a different program? Do you have PAL for new location and program?

Khatri_don

Sep 12, 2024
Is it a different program? Do you have PAL for new location and program?
Yes, At first i got Letter of Acceptance and PAL in Fanshawe College, Toronto Campus in Program Hospitality - Hotel and Resort services management later it was cancelled and they provided new LOA and PAL at Hospitality Management - Food and Bevarage at London campus of Fanshawe College.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Yes, At first i got Letter of Acceptance and PAL in Fanshawe College, Toronto Campus in Program Hospitality - Hotel and Resort services management later it was cancelled and they provided new LOA and PAL at Hospitality Management - Food and Bevarage at London campus of Fanshawe College.
You need a new study permit.

Reactions: Khatri_don