+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confused about NOC. Whats close to engineering analyst/assistant manager in manufacturing domain?

dasoup

Nov 6, 2019
I'm confused about what would be relevant NOC for my first job.

My job title was "Assistant manager - Quality and customer support" in a diesel engine manufacturing company.

Following were my job responsibilities:

1. Audit failed parts at the warehouse
2. Analyse trends in part failures and make reports
3. Analyse the performance of quality control measures deployed in the field
4. Co-ordinating efforts between quality control and customer support by sharing timely reports.
5. Failure investigation and analysis.

My role was close to that of an "engineering analyst" and there isn't any code for that. I considered "engineering manager". But, my role was supporting an engineering manager rather being one.

Feb 6, 2021
I'm confused about what would be relevant NOC for my first job.

My job title was "Assistant manager - Quality and customer support" in a diesel engine manufacturing company.

Following were my job responsibilities:

1. Audit failed parts at the warehouse
2. Analyse trends in part failures and make reports
3. Analyse the performance of quality control measures deployed in the field
4. Co-ordinating efforts between quality control and customer support by sharing timely reports.
5. Failure investigation and analysis.

My role was close to that of an "engineering analyst" and there isn't any code for that. I considered "engineering manager". But, my role was supporting an engineering manager rather being one.

I also have the same question , I wonder why no body have answered it yt. Please tell us what is your NOC code