CEC
Visa Office......
Kitchener
NOC Code......
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
AOR Received.
10-11-2022
I have recently accepted a job offer as a Production Coordinator at a manufacturing company. According to the NOC 2016 Version 1.3, this is a NOC C job - and according to the NOC 2021 Version 1.0, this is a TEER 3 job. However, the employer was looking for candidates with a bachelor's degree in engineering and the job description does not make it fall in the same category as other NOC C jobs that typically do not require a university degree. Please look at the job description below:

Plays a key role in the management, planning and communications related to the components required to assemble products in an efficient manner.

- Ensure the coordination, communication and management of deliveries and disparities for all production activities and activities related to suppliers.

- Minimize the loss of time and costs related to components and services

- Monitor daily with Warehouse staff to manage equipment, avoid stockouts, and ensure delivery and completion are on schedule.

- Manage the list of incoming materials and transmit it to the warehouse to ensure the efficient management of priorities

- Ensure the daily follow-up of the receptions with the stores according to the activities in progress and carry out the reports of progress

- Work with the assembly line team leader to ensure supplier priorities are aligned with emergencies

- Track vendor receipts to ensure shipments are received according to planning priorities

- Provide team leaders, on an ongoing basis, with the necessary information for the supply of assemblies and equipment

- Create and keep up-to-date reports on business progress and delivery performance

- Create shipping notices for items to be returned to the manufacturer or stored elsewhere

- Manage all communications and issues related to the tasks of his sector

- Ensure continuous improvement of existing processes.
From what I understand, this either falls under NOC B Code 1215 or NOC C Code 1523. Is there any other NOC Code which is more appropriate for this role?