+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Confused about medical

kulbeer670

Oct 27, 2022
Hello all,
Last year on November 20th, I did my upfront medical exam before submitting my file for PR. In Jun 22 they started showing that I have passed medical and asked to go for fingerprints. Now, two days ago, on 26 Oct I revieved another message to appear for Medical and sent me a form IMM1017E. I still have my last medical valid for one month. Is this new medical diffrent from my previous one or it is due to my previous medical expiring in a month?

Reactions: XLNCK4L51

XLNCK4L51

Star Member
Aug 22, 2021
Hello all,
Last year on November 20th, I did my upfront medical exam before submitting my file for PR. In Jun 22 they started showing that I have passed medical and asked to go for fingerprints. Now, two days ago, on 26 Oct I revieved another message to appear for Medical and sent me a form IMM1017E. I still have my last medical valid for one month. Is this new medical diffrent from my previous one or it is due to my previous medical expiring in a month?
No ….its the same medical
By the time you hear the decision of your application….there are chances that your previous medical may get expired…..so they have asked you to go again for medicals