+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

confirmation letter for PR and PRTD

harmankbrar

Jul 11, 2024
Hi, i have a question about my pr file processing. I have applied for agri pilot program. I have got a letter that says you met all eligibility criteria for this program. But in the letter its mentioned that background check and medical exams are still pending. My question is, can i leave canada now and do the rest of procedure from outdide canada. Is it possible if i get my copr while i am outdide canda and if i can enter canada with pr travel document. Or do i need to wait for my COPR before i leave canada. Thank you

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi, i have a question about my pr file processing. I have applied for agri pilot program. I have got a letter that says you met all eligibility criteria for this program. But in the letter its mentioned that background check and medical exams are still pending. My question is, can i leave canada now and do the rest of procedure from outdide canada. Is it possible if i get my copr while i am outdide canda and if i can enter canada with pr travel document. Or do i need to wait for my COPR before i leave canada. Thank you
PR travel document are for those already have PR status. So you have to wait for your COPR.

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
Yes you can leave but you must update your address.