+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Conestoga Refund

allisgood1

Apr 28, 2021
Good day, after submitting refund request (june 20) , I got a refund approval email from Conestoga college today (July 10)
FOR ANYONE THAT HAS DONE THEIR OWN please I want to know how long more do I need to wait for the refund funds to hit my account?

forevermore76

May 19, 2024
Good day, after submitting refund request (june 20) , I got a refund approval email from Conestoga college today (July 10)
FOR ANYONE THAT HAS DONE THEIR OWN please I want to know how long more do I need to wait for the refund funds to hit my account?
Are you in Canada or overseas? In Canada, direct deposit is mostly next day. If overseas, wire transfers are either credited same day or next day depending on your bank.

allisgood1

Apr 28, 2021
I am overseas in Nigeria, someone said it took two months for the money to hit is account after approval from Conestoga College

forevermore76

May 19, 2024
I am overseas in Nigeria, someone said it took two months for the money to hit is account after approval from Conestoga College
Well depends on your bank but 2 months is nuts. Conestoga should provide you with a proof and then it should be more or less same time as when you transferred here.

Akaur07

Apr 1, 2024
I paid my brother's from Canadian bank, we got the approval email on July 4th. I saw the debit note updated in his conestoga account but no etransfer email has been received today.