+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Conditionally Accepted for IEC but Currently stuck on IME

JensonButton

Nov 14, 2013
I'm stuck on the process of uploading CiC forms after being conditionally approved. This is for IEC, International Experience Canada.

They need me to do a medical exam but I don't have a IME number and the doctors need the IME number to preform it. Where would I get the IME number or the request to do a medical examination?

CiC told me to upload a 5707 form but on the form it states that if you are not one of these 6 listed countries than you would need to fill out IMM 5645. Hong Kong(China) is not one of the listed countries. So would I fill out the IMM 5645 form instead?

Also regarding the police check, where does one get a request for it? It tells me to upload the certificate on CiC but after checking with HK Police, they need to see an actual request from the other party(CiC in this case) before they can do the check and give her a certificate.

Any ideas? Thanks

confusedimmigrant

Star Member
Mar 10, 2013
Hi Jenson,

Just upload a form 5707 as I am going to do the same. Dont get into too much detail. Cant answer the rest of the questions may be email IEC.

Could you confrm your time time ? what did you appy for IEC and what date did you get your conditional offer ? how long did it take ?

cheers

maspil

Apr 21, 2014
Hi JensonButton, what did you do with the IMM5707?
I'm from Greece and the online wizard says I should complete it too, but I'm not sure this is correct since I'm not from the 6 countries mentioned in page 2...