chd2canada

Star Member
Mar 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Between Concordia University and Ottawa/Carleton University, which one is better for software engineering??

Also, how can I find out information about accreditation?

Thanks!!!

Obeid_oo

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
chd2canada said:
Between Concordia University and Ottawa/Carleton University, which one is better for software engineering??

Also, how can I find out information about accreditation?

Thanks!!!
http://www.aucc.ca/index_e.html.... this site contains the info for all universities and colleges in canada

chd2canada

Star Member
Mar 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shoaib Akhtar said:
No one will like to do this baby sitting for you. :-X
I am not looking for anybody to baby sit me. I have applied to both universities and have done my research. I figured Concordia was better but I asked my question here to see what others think. I am not sure what the purpose of your reply is. There are people who like to share their experiences with others and I would do the same when I know better. That's what these forum's are for.

chd2canada

Star Member
Mar 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Obeid_oo said:
this site contains the info for all universities and colleges in canada
Thanks buddy! That sites looks very informative. Thanks for sharing!

chd2canada

Star Member
Mar 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
piratesparade said:
Let him try on his own, thora barra bhi honay do in jannab ko.
I guess aap barre ho gaye hain aur ab doosron ke sath apni wisdom share karna chahte hain?

I wasn't asking others to go and research for me...was just looking to hear someone elses opinion from their experiences. I have helped many people with their questions regarding bachelor degree in US and never made a remark I yours. Agar kuch pata hai to doosron ke sath share karen, nahi to apne smart remarks apne pas he rakhen.

piratesparade

Star Member
Apr 9, 2011
chd2canada said:
I guess aap barre ho gaye hain aur ab doosron ke sath apni wisdom share karna chahte hain?

I wasn't asking others to go and research for me...was just looking to hear someone elses opinion from their experiences. I have helped many people with their questions regarding bachelor degree in US and never made a remark I yours. Agar kuch pata hai to doosron ke sath share karen, nahi to apne smart remarks apne pas he rakhen.
Talk to the hand (*)

:)

With due respect Sir ,

snake

Feb 10, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Visa Office......
Canadian Embassy -Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
dear chd2canada

I got accepted in Concordia for BEng in Information Systems Security and U of Ottawa for Masters in E-Business Technologies.

I chose Concordia for its comprehensive ranking.

By the way, have you applied for your CAQ yet? I applied and sent my docs too, but still online files shows "waiting for documents". any idea?

Regards

cooldude10

Star Member
Apr 6, 2011
snake said:
dear chd2canada

I got accepted in Concordia for BEng in Information Systems Security and U of Ottawa for Masters in E-Business Technologies.

By the way, have you applied for your CAQ yet? I applied and sent my docs too, but still online files shows "waiting for documents". any idea?

Regards
CAQ takes approx 20-25days.
if i am not wrong, it goes under 4phases.
sorry i dont remember all the phases.
one phase is some "EXAM", i dont remember exact phase name, dont get shock if u see something as EXAM.

snake

Feb 10, 2011
Dhaka, Bangladesh
Visa Office......
Canadian Embassy -Dhaka
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dear cooldude10,

My Online file was opened on 25th March 2011
I have sent necessary papers, and according to DHL tracking, it was delivered on 28th March 2011, and someone named Emanuel received it.

Till that day, my online file is showing "Waiting for documents. If you have already forwarded them, their receipt will be confirmed later." Its been almost 2 weeks here still they are waiting for my documents and showing the same status. I am not getting it, is theres something wrong? or this is a normal process?

Moreover you mentioned that it takes 20-25 days, is that after they get my documents?

Thanks and regards

cooldude10

Star Member
Apr 6, 2011
after ur docs reach over there, they take approx 10-15days to change status to documents received, and once it changes to docs received, they wont take much time to process it

chd2canada

Star Member
Mar 27, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
snake said:
dear chd2canada

Regards
dear snake,

Thanks for sharing your opinion abt the 2 universities. I think I am also going to choose Concordia over Ottawa.

I applied for CAQ on March 29th and sent my documents on April 4th. The application status still doesn't show that they have received them. I will post on this thread as my case goes ahead. Please let us know when they update your application status.

Good luck!

@ cooldude10, thanks for the information. I will wait for a month before panicking :)

Regards