+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Concordia University graduate application

Flora123

Aug 16, 2011
Hi All,

I got accepted email notification from [myconcordia.ca/] for graduate study. While I view my status, I found it is accepted...welcome to concordia....this message is there but I wonder there is no any accept button to accept this offer.

Anyone here got same problem or there is no online accept mechanism in graduate application. Do you have any suggestion?

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Flora123 said:
Hi All,

I got accepted email notification from [myconcordia.ca/] for graduate study. While I view my status, I found it is accepted...welcome to concordia....this message is there but I wonder there is no any accept button to accept this offer.

Anyone here got same problem or there is no online accept mechanism in graduate application. Do you have any suggestion?
they will send you one hard copy of offer letter. Accept the same by sending email. After that you will get Letter of Acceptance.

*i am saying it based on my personal experience as I was selected for John Molson School, Concordia Uni in 2008.

Shehbaz

Star Member
Sep 8, 2011
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
1-11-2011
Med's Request
16-11-2011
Med's Done....
19-11-2011
Interview........
Not required
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-2011
enfield said:
they will send you one hard copy of offer letter. Accept the same by sending email. After that you will get Letter of Acceptance.

*i am saying it based on my personal experience as I was selected for John Molson School, Concordia Uni in 2008.
Hi,
did u apply to MEng? and what was your aggregate at bachelor level. I am planning to apply to concordia.
Sincerely

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Shehbaz said:
Hi,
did u apply to MEng? and what was your aggregate at bachelor level. I am planning to apply to concordia.
Sincerely
Hi,

No I applied for the MBA at John Molson (in 2008)

xohairtoo

Nov 6, 2013
Hi,

I'm planning to apply for PhD (computer Science) from University of Concordia Montreal Canada.

I'm

MS (Computer Science) GPA 2.97/4.0, from NUCES-FAST Pakistan.
BS (Computer Science) GPA 2.4/4.0, from NUCES-FAST Pakistan.

*PLUS*

My MS was Thesis-based in which i hold one successfull Publication in ICCET-IEEE.
I also carry 3.5 years of Experience, working for two different software houses as a senior software engineer.

*PLUS*

IELTS score =7.0

PLEASE LET ME KNOW MY CHANCES OF ACCEPTENCE IN CONCORDIA