CONCORDIA UNIVERSITY ADMISSION

umarfarooq

Jun 9, 2010
Lahore
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I have received an email regarding the Conditional Letter of Acceptance from Concordia University for M.Sc. Applied computer science.
The condition is to provide degrees direct from the office of the registrar.
Letter will reach me around 17th of november through TNT.

I think the the time left for CAQ and Study Permit is too less as the classes will start on 3rd of january.

Should i first send the degrees from the office of the registrar and then ask them to deffer my admission and send me a new unconditional letter. Or apply as it is.

tanveer_ali

Sep 6, 2011
Category........
Visa Office......
Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
21-10-2011
IELTS Request
salam umar,

you can contact to program assistant i.e. halina as i have already applied for visa for same program received admission on 29 july.
and you should defer as the time is very less not possible in this short time span ..

Canada Help

Star Member
Oct 13, 2011
Hello umar,

I have been granted admission to the same course as yours for winter 2012.I thank an ideal option would be to send them the required documents and the deferral letter independently.

a deferral of your admission will result in your application being re-examined and the decision will be communicated to you.

Again may i assume that u r from pakistan and it would be very difficult for u to make it in time.

I will be joining this jan after deferring my admission from sept.They too had sent me the papers late.

I hope this helps.

Best of luck for yous future and ur visa.

samson_91

Apr 10, 2012
hi,
I have got a conditional letter of acceptance from concordia univ for MEng in ECE department for fall 2012 stating that i should successfully complete my B.Eng ,but i will complete it in Sept 2012.So now how will i get the unconditional acceptance.
now what is the further procedure for visa.

momi

Champion Member
Nov 28, 2011
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
27-01-2012
IELTS Request
Med's Request
First Medical Request 16/02/2012----Further Medical Request 29/03/2012---Second Further Medical 14/05/2012---Third further medical 03/09/2012
Med's Done....
22/02/2012-----Further Medical Done on 18/04/2012----Second Further Medical Done on 05/06/2012----Third Further Medical done on 10/09/2012
Interview........
NOT REQUIRED
Passport Req..
24/02/2012
samson_91 said:
hi,
I have got a conditional letter of acceptance from concordia univ for MEng in ECE department for fall 2012 stating that i should successfully complete my B.Eng ,but i will complete it in Sept 2012.So now how will i get the unconditional acceptance.
now what is the further procedure for visa.
After completing your Degree you will send them your transcript and degree copy certified from the office of the registrar of the issuing institute, they will give you unconditional letter of admission.................Then you apply for CAQ (Quebec Acceptance Certificate) and after that you apply for Study Permit...........