+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

concerns about re-entering canada

Jan 20, 2015
Hi
I'm an international student. I'm graduating this April and has a job offer from Mcdonald's. I'm planning to travel to my country and planning to stay for 3 weeks there.Before leaving I would have surely applied for PGWP. I have my study permit valid till 31st July, 15.
So my question is can i re-enter Canada with the this job offer letter and the study permit valid till July,15?
Thanks for your time.

Mbgirlfriend

Nov 3, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Sydney, Nova Scotia
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
April 19, 2015
AOR Received.
July 9, 2015
Med's Request
January 19, 2016
Med's Done....
February 1,2016
Passport Req..
April 15,2016
VISA ISSUED...
April 27,2016
LANDED..........
April 28,2016
This could get complicated because if you show them the job offer with out a WP then you are making it more likely that they will deny you reentry, having the student visa has nothing to do with being able to work in Canada. With the student visa they could still ask you what and where you are going to study. By entering with the student visa you are saying that you intend to study while in Canada. If to study is not your intent then that is reason to turn you away even with a valid student visa. If you lie about your intent and try to come back in with the student visa and they find out then you could ruin any chance you have of getting any kind of permit to come to Canada for a while. So make sure you have the right permit for your what ever you intend to do when you come back to Canada.

Jan 20, 2015
thank you so much for your response dear.
Even after my conversation with different representatives i got to the conclusion to stay in Canada until i get a hold on my pgwp and can then go to India.