+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Complicated Question regarding Visitor visa

Naaz.Om

Oct 8, 2015
Hi Guys

Can someone please help me ???

So basically my Husband had applied for visit visa back in Jan 2015 and it was refused based on Travel history, Your personal assets and financial status and You have not provided sufficient documentation to support your / your host's income and assets.
-At the time he applied we were not married or engaged

since then we have now been married and i have just mailed his spousal application to CIC for processing.

We are wanting to apply again for the Visit visa for him, so we can have a reception party here for our friends and family.

He's currently living in Afghanistan and i am scared he will get rejected again. I am planning on getting a letter from our MP in support with a detailed cover letter and job letter from the university where he works..

Do you guys think he will be rejected again ? Is there anything i can do or add to make this a successful case

He has been to china 2 times over the last 5 years on student visa and has returned on time without overstaying.

Please help

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Unfortunately his chances of refusal are even higher now that you are married and have submitted a sponsorship application.

I wouldn't bother with the MP letter. It doesn't prove anything.

When you submit the application, try to include as much proof as possible to show that he has strong ties to his home country (job, property, etc.). He should also apply for a short trip 2-3 weeks (not several months).

Unfortunately he will most likely be refused again.