+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Complex Canadian Immigration case.

cmacpa

May 6, 2008
I have a very complex Canadian Visa history.

I got immigration visa for canada 8 years ago under the family sponsorship
by sponsership from my brother who is canadian citizen but due to sudden illness of my sister who suffered from blood cancer I returned visa to canadian embassy at new delhi to take care of her here in India she expired after one year.

In 2001 I got visitor visa for USA and after that applied for Canadian visitor visa but they refused me by giving excuse as I had intension to settle in canada earlier.I visited US a couple of times after it again applied for canadian visitor visa n got it finally and had travelled to canada a a couple of times.

Now I am planning to apply for canadian immigration under skilled catagory
I have following querries.

1. My post secondary(Graduation) & Post Graduation studies are correspondece after it I have 2
very hingh Certifications in Finance from USA CPA ( Certified Public Accountant ) & CMA ( Certified
Management Accountant) with over 8 years very senior level Financial Management employment
experience. I hv brother in Canada who is Canadian citizen in toronto.Do I qualify?

Most Importantly

2. Will my previous immigrant visa status will help me to speed up the process.

Plz advice.
Thanks.

qbanky

Star Member
May 19, 2008
Nope ...you go to the end of the queue like everyone else
plus now, with the new law your profession must be among those needed to even be processed if you have not applied prior to Feb 27th