+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Common Law Sponsorship

elds29

Mar 1, 2019
Hi All,
I just would like to hear from your experience. I applied for the Common Law Sponsorship in August 27, 2018 together with the OWP. I never got any confirmation that my application was received, not even the number of the application. Later, in November I got the OWP mailed to me. However, I still have not received any letter related to the application. I don't even have the number of the application.
Has anyone experienced something similar?

Calm2019

Jan 31, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
November 2, 2018
Doc's Request.
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
November 22, 2018
Med's Request
January 21, 2019
Med's Done....
January 29, 2019
Hi All,
I just would like to hear from your experience. I applied for the Common Law Sponsorship in August 27, 2018 together with the OWP. I never got any confirmation that my application was received, not even the number of the application. Later, in November I got the OWP mailed to me. However, I still have not received any letter related to the application. I don't even have the number of the application.
Has anyone experienced something similar?
Did you check your email regularly? Empty your spam and check again. Usually AOR is 1 month to 3 months or more it depends especially 2018 it’s quite faster. You cannot check online and hotline number without your application or case number.

elds29

Mar 1, 2019
Did you check your email regularly? Empty your spam and check again. Usually AOR is 1 month to 3 months or more it depends especially 2018 it’s quite faster. You cannot check online and hotline number without your application or case number.
Yes, I check my emails regularly. I will call the immgration, because it has been 6 months without even the application number. Thanks for the info.

Calm2019

Jan 31, 2019
Ontario
Category........
FAM
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
November 2, 2018
Doc's Request.
Not Applicable
AOR Received.
November 22, 2018
Med's Request
January 21, 2019
Med's Done....
January 29, 2019
Yes, I check my emails regularly. I will call the immgration, because it has been 6 months without even the application number. Thanks for the info.
Yeah ask the call Center and tell them good luck