+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Coming back to canada after rejected claim

Karan8568

Sep 23, 2019
Hi, my claim was rejected. I did not appeal and i am in my home countrt now.
I wanted to ask if i ever want to come back to canada on other visas at some point in my life. What are the chances and what should i become that will increase the chances of getting the visa?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi, my claim was rejected. I did not appeal and i am in my home countrt now.
I wanted to ask if i ever want to come back to canada on other visas at some point in my life. What are the chances and what should i become that will increase the chances of getting the visa?
The chances of getting a temporary visa approved (e.g. visitor visa, work permit, study permit) will be very low due to your past refugee claim and refusal. However you can certainly try. You will need to show extremely strong ties to your home country.

The more realistic way to return is through immigrating by apply for PR through an economic immigration stream like Express Entry. Your past refugee claim and refusal will not be an issue for being approved for PR.

vagonbrei

Oct 27, 2020
Keep in mind... If you were removed under your Departure Order, you must have confirmed your departure with the cbsa. If you did, you will have a certificate of departure that says "departure order". Meaning you left within that 30 day period.

If you left after that 30 day period, or if you didn't confirm your departure with the cbsa, then it is automatically a deportation order. You will need to apply for special permission to return to Canada before coming back.

It will be difficult to get a visit, work or study visa, but it is still possible. As long as you can show that you will follow Canada's rules and leave at the end of your trip.

Sawman

Nov 5, 2020
NOC Code......
Hi Dear

Sorry might my question is not related to forum.

i have claimed asylum in Netherlands , they rejected my application . my question is if i eligible for getting Canadian PR as express entry program , can canada reject my pr application ?
also good to know im still working here in Netherlands legally because im waiting for court decision

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Hi Dear

Sorry might my question is not related to forum.

i have claimed asylum in Netherlands , they rejected my application . my question is if i eligible for getting Canadian PR as express entry program , can canada reject my pr application ?
also good to know im still working here in Netherlands legally because im waiting for court decision
Yes, you are eligible.

Just make sure you declare the asylum application refusal in your Express Entry application. As long as you declare this in your application, this won't be a reason for refusal.

Reactions: Sawman

Sawman

Nov 5, 2020
NOC Code......
Yes, you are eligible.

Just make sure you declare the asylum application refusal in your Express Entry application. As long as you declare this in your application, this won't be a reason for refusal.
Thanks mate

Miledarome

Dec 31, 2022
The chances of getting a temporary visa approved (e.g. visitor visa, work permit, study permit) will be very low due to your past refugee claim and refusal. However you can certainly try. You will need to show extremely strong ties to your home country.

The more realistic way to return is through immigrating by apply for PR through an economic immigration stream like Express Entry. Your past refugee claim and refusal will not be an issue for being approved for PR.
What if you get Work permit approval after being removed, and apply for TRV outside Canada, will the TRV get re
Keep in mind... If you were removed under your Departure Order, you must have confirmed your departure with the cbsa. If you did, you will have a certificate of departure that says "departure order". Meaning you left within that 30 day period.

If you left after that 30 day period, or if you didn't confirm your departure with the cbsa, then it is automatically a deportation order. You will need to apply for special permission to return to Canada before coming back.

It will be difficult to get a visit, work or study visa, but it is still possible. As long as you can show that you will follow Canada's rules and leave at the end of your trip.
Got removal order,left canada 30days, confirmed with CBSA, later got approval of OWP, applied for TRV, will I get approval?

canuck78

VIP Member
Jun 18, 2017
What if you get Work permit approval after being removed, and apply for TRV outside Canada, will the TRV get re

Got removal order,left canada 30days, confirmed with CBSA, later got approval of OWP, applied for TRV, will I get approval?
The OWP seems to have been approved in error and maybe already cancelled or could/should get cancelled on arrival to Canada.