+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

College name is changed

Jun 2, 2019
Hi,

My college was affiliated to VTU when I graduated and the name was CMRIT back then but now, It has become an autonomous university and is renamed as CMR University. My Certificates and Transcripts have the old name whereas during my WES Application I can see only the new name in the list. Did anyone here faced a similar issue? How should I proceed with my application? Please help.

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
You should select the new name and. The transcripts issued by your university under the new name would have something similar on it's letterhead - "Formerly known as XUYZ College" which would be sufficient for WES to evaluate your deegree.

Jun 2, 2019
I have done PGDM from XIME. This college has AICTE Approval but, AIU accreditation is not available.

would this be considered as:
1) Masters
2) 2 or more degrees
3) Not considered at all

Please somebody help.

dotslash227

Champion Member
Apr 28, 2019
I have done PGDM from XIME. This college has AICTE Approval but, AIU accreditation is not available.

would this be considered as:
1) Masters
2) 2 or more degrees
3) Not considered at all

Please somebody help.
What is the full form of XIME?

PGDM are considered as 1 or 2 year diplomas's after graduation. You need to get both your Bachelors and PGDM evaluated in the same ECA application to become elegible for 2 more degrees.