+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Closed Work permit and Worker Visa

TinaHT

Oct 23, 2019
Hello all,

I have a concern regarding my case since my new work permit has been approved day ago with the expiration till 2021,
And now I want to go back my country for a short time less than 2 months, but I have been advised to get the Worker Visa.
However, I am obtaining the Temporary Visa as a Visitor with the expiration till 2022
I am wondering if it is possible for me to use this Visa for returning Canada

Thank you so much,

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Hello all,

I have a concern regarding my case since my new work permit has been approved day ago with the expiration till 2021,
And now I want to go back my country for a short time less than 2 months, but I have been advised to get the Worker Visa.
However, I am obtaining the Temporary Visa as a Visitor with the expiration till 2022

Thank you so much,
A TRV is a TRV. You don't need a new one.

babybenz

Jan 26, 2018
Hello all,

Thank you so much,
From what I know, there is only Temporary resident visa. However, under the category, it may bear "V" for Visitor or "W" for worker.
But it is still the same type, which allow you to enter Canada.