+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Clarifications regarding SINP ADR

hanijuzar

Aug 4, 2022
Dear All

I got ADR from SINP . They are asking following documents
  • A second reference letter containing all required SINP information, from a different person in the organization;
  • Government issued tax documentation that states your employers,
  • Proof of salary, supplemented by bank statements showing the deposits of earnings;
  • Pension or Provident Fund forms;
  • Employee State Insurance (Medical Insurance);
  • All Work permits/work visas/labour cards for any foreign work experience
  • Original copy of all the signed employment contract from United Arab Emirates Ministry of Human Resources & Emiratisation for which you are claiming work experience

From the above I have following queries
  • A second reference letter containing all required SINP information . In this what does all required SINP information means.
  • Pension or Provident Fund forms .In UAE , there is no pension or Provident form. In this case what I need to fill
Can someone help me regarding this

moscatojuices

Champion Member
Feb 21, 2022
  • A second reference letter containing all required SINP information . In this what does all required SINP information means.
They want a second work reference letter - they want someone else from the organization who will attest you worked for the company and you did what you said you did. I'd say keep both your work references letters should be consistent.

• Pension or Provident Fund forms .In UAE , there is no pension or Provident form. In this case what I need to fill
Are you 100% sure there are no forms? Surely there is some documentation you've received over the years noting that you are eligible/contributing/a member of a pension plan? Call your pension provider or the government and inquire about what documentation they can send you so you can share this with SINP.

nomi00

Star Member
Aug 20, 2021
Dear All

I got ADR from SINP . They are asking following documents
  • A second reference letter containing all required SINP information, from a different person in the organization;
  • Government issued tax documentation that states your employers,
  • Proof of salary, supplemented by bank statements showing the deposits of earnings;
  • Pension or Provident Fund forms;
  • Employee State Insurance (Medical Insurance);
  • All Work permits/work visas/labour cards for any foreign work experience
  • Original copy of all the signed employment contract from United Arab Emirates Ministry of Human Resources & Emiratisation for which you are claiming work experience

From the above I have following queries
hi
what docs u have submitted in the adr.
what was the result after submission