+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Citizenship Refund Problem

yanggnay

Aug 28, 2014
Hi all,
I filed my mother's and my citizenship applications for adult 2 months ago. I paid for both of us in total of $800 through my credit card. My mother decided to postpone and withdraw her application, so I emailed CIC for $400 refund and stated the reason in my email. But I got $800 full refund back on my credit card which means my application won't be processed. Someone applied me in my previous topic saying that I can't ask for partial refund since I paid by my credit card. Is this true? It doesn't make sense to me, I don't see how paying through one credit card for two individuals makes them bounded together. Besides, I emailed CIC about my matter. They replied with irrelevant answers to my questions first. It made me think that they didn't really care to read what the questions were. And my last email went unheard since I asked them if they made a mistake in my case. Can someone clarify my questions, and if indeed they made mistake in my case, to whom should I give the feedback on my problem? Thanks

steaky

VIP Member
Nov 11, 2008
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Don't repeat your questions! You can find the answers in your previous thread:

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/citizenship-refund-problem-t243036.0.html;msg3537783#msg3537783

yanggnay

Aug 28, 2014
I'm not exactly repeating my old questions from my previous topic! Please read through my questiosns and answer them instead of posting my previous thread that doesn't resolve my questions in this topic.