+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIO considerations

dskinnydude

Dec 1, 2014
Hi everyone, may I just ask if CIO considers application wherein the only thing that's missed is 1 point from the point system passing mark? I only got 66 points but considering my other qualifications, they might still somehow accept it.

Thanks and God bless!

mwrooney

Aug 31, 2014
dskinnydude said:
Hi everyone, may I just ask if CIO considers application wherein the only thing that's missed is 1 point from the point system passing mark? I only got 66 points but considering my other qualifications, they might still somehow accept it.

Thanks and God bless!
66 means 66 to them.

There are many cases, in which due to our wrong calculation or certain misunderstanding, Applicant's point goes from 68/69 to 66/65/64 and all such cases are rejected.

Sorry Mate. If you have already sent the application, you will face rejection and no money refund.

Your documents will not be returned as well.

mabmabs

Jun 20, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
London Visa Office
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
5 july 2013
AOR Received.
PER 4 Oct 2013
dskinnydude said:

Thanks and God bless!
Application will be returned/rejected if 66 points are calculated/claimed. There are no exceptionals in points calculation system..