+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIMA UK Passed Finalist (Lapsed Membership)

funzster

Dec 20, 2019
Hi
Before anything else, I apologize if this has already been asked before. But I searched the forum for this and couldn't find anything related.

Alright so here goes.

Me, My wife and Kid (Infant at this stage) wish to live in Canada on a permanent basis.

I have completed my CIMA UK back in 2011. Since I didn't have a need for a membership I didn't apply for one.
Now in order to send the WES canada the documents CIMA spoke to me and said they have no issues sending a transcript showing all the modules (papers), completed date.

In order for me to restart my CIMA membership it'll cost me 550 pounds. Which I'm trying to avoid. Now hold on before you judge me.

The reason behind this is that I am starting of my MBA and will complete that by next year September but will be done with the exams by MAY (So I intend on applying through the 2 degrees option by getting the University to send WES canada a confirmation stating that I have completed the exams and Only have my dissertation to submit which even though I finish/submit early have to wait till September for my results)

Apart from that my IELTS band is 8.5/9.0
My wife has a band of 8.0

My wife is completing her 2 year Diploma in a months time.

I just want to get started on the application and see to it that most of it is done immediately since IELTS and CIMA is available. I know it might not be adequate in terms of points (435) but all I have to do later is add on my MBA and I'm at 474 (With my wifes Diploma 481). Or I might choose to go through the PNP system and add 600 points to my application if my MBA route takes more time.

Will someone please help me out with this.

Will WES Canada accept the transcripts of CIMA (UK) or do I have to be an ongoing member. We want to make the shift as soon as possible which is why I want to start the application process off as soon as possible.