+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cic transcript( pls people advice me)

Davvy4532

Mar 12, 2020
Is it okay to send cic non official transcript with bad grades like f , but i was kicked out in my program and also i didnt attend school 2017 but did 15,16,18but of my issues with my swollen throat and i have doctors documentation to prove to them i was sick and also didnt go to school last year but got admission to a school nd i paid tutition will i get an extension. I need advice asap

canuck_in_uk

VIP Member
May 4, 2012
Visa Office......
London
App. Filed.......
06/12
Is it okay to send cic non official transcript with bad grades like f , but i was kicked out in my program and also i didnt attend school 2017 but did 15,16,18but of my issues with my swollen throat and i have doctors documentation to prove to them i was sick and also didnt go to school last year but got admission to a school nd i paid tutition will i get an extension. I need advice asap
Given that you haven't attended school in so long, the school should have reported your absence to IRCC to cancel your study permit. Even if you do still have valid status, expect a refusal, as IRCC will likely determine you are not a genuine student.