+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC profile removed Automatically After 1 Month

hammadgi

Jun 13, 2015
Dear All,

I am in desperate need of advice regarding my case submission for Express Entry FSWP Program .I had submitted my case like 1 month ago on CIC Portal and had got a Valid Application ID E0003xxxx from CIC.I was receiving regular updates on my Registered Email from CIC .Last week I received an email from CIC that I have a new Message and when I logged into my account on CIC Portal I went out of surprise that there were no details about my profile .I thought it might be temporary Issue but after checking multiple times I was unable to figure out why my profile was removed .Can somebody apprise Why it was deleted do i need to submit it again .

Thanks in Advance !!

Cheers

Regards

HH

DoubleS

Nov 5, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ottawa
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
Nov 5, 2014
Doc's Request.
CCC Jan 8, 2015
LANDED..........
Currently in Canada
hammadgi said:
Dear All,

I am in desperate need of advice regarding my case submission for Express Entry FSWP Program .I had submitted my case like 1 month ago on CIC Portal and had got a Valid Application ID E0003xxxx from CIC.I was receiving regular updates on my Registered Email from CIC .Last week I received an email from CIC that I have a new Message and when I logged into my account on CIC Portal I went out of surprise that there were no details about my profile .I thought it might be temporary Issue but after checking multiple times I was unable to figure out why my profile was removed .Can somebody apprise Why it was deleted do i need to submit it again .

Thanks in Advance !!

Cheers

Regards

HH
Hello HH,
This may be another glitch in the system. My suggestions to you are:
1. create a new profile
2. Send an email to CIC explaining the technical problems you are having with screen shots to further illustrate your problem. Send it to the following email address: question@cic.gc.ca
Good luck!!!

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
Had you done your Job Bank as well? I think you have a month to do that part as
Well , so perhaps this is reason for the cancellation?