+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC Profile filing

krishnampr

Jan 7, 2015
Hello All,

I have checked the eligibility, up on the checking it on the tool with ref no, i have tried to fill the details on My CIC.

I have bachelors degree, ECA evaluated it.
I have a ielts score of Speaking 7.0, reading 8.0, listening 7.5 and writing 6.0. i have over all experience of 4 years as S/w engineer.
I have funds available around 15000 CAD.
I have marked representative as NO and nomination from province as NO. I have selected the preference as all provinces.

Up on submission it says i am in-eligible. It says basic requirement not met. Is any one facing the issues of same kind, let me help out. I wanted to know did i commit any mistakes while filing the CIC profile.

rifsim1216

Star Member
Sep 20, 2014
i had same issue first profile shows ineligible..

i need help too i cant edit first one..

My Question,
While creating second profile do we need to mention in question. Have you applied under express entry before ? Yes or No
confused

help guyss

crazykidjoe

Sep 11, 2011
krishnampr said:
Hello All,

I have checked the eligibility, up on the checking it on the tool with ref no, i have tried to fill the details on My CIC.

I have bachelors degree, ECA evaluated it.
I have a ielts score of Speaking 7.0, reading 8.0, listening 7.5 and writing 6.0. i have over all experience of 4 years as S/w engineer.
I have funds available around 15000 CAD.
I have marked representative as NO and nomination from province as NO. I have selected the preference as all provinces.

Up on submission it says i am in-eligible. It says basic requirement not met. Is any one facing the issues of same kind, let me help out. I wanted to know did i commit any mistakes while filing the CIC profile.
Krishna....could you able to identify the problem ??