+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CIC panel Physician - eMedical

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
Anyone experience with Dr. Dharmavathy Jegatheeswaran, Scarborough, ON. Cost & Turn around time?

Address:
3852 Finch Avenue East
Suite 301
Scarborough
Ontario
M1T 3T9

Phone: (416) 298-9956
Fax: (416) 298-7224

Reactions: D_App

JSN_2016

Star Member
May 20, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
thinkshady said:
Thanks JSN_2016, Do you Know what is the turn around time for uploading the eMedical reports to CIC?
I think it was done in a week for me.

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
Just completed upfront emedicals today, just sharing my experience.

Anyone who has got an appointment with Dr. Dharmavathy Jegatheeswaran, below will help you.

You need to carry Passport and Client ID/UCI number(you can find this in Workpermit or visa document)

Below Test at the Doctor's clinic - 135$ each person

Urine
Weight
Height
Eye
General Medical Examination Test

Adjacent building basement Receptionist will inform about the same.

Blood Test - 15$ each person
X-ray Test - 40$ each person

It took around 2 hours at the clinic and around 1 hour for blood and X-ray tests. Had very good experience, receptionist were courteous. Doctor was good and quick. Same experience with Blood test and X-ray centers.

Reactions: AshlynJ and D_App

argieargie

Feb 1, 2017
Do they all charge same price? I know it will definitely be different from province to province. But if it's in the same province, do they also charge differently? I'm in B.C and found a panel physician, they charge $305 for everything.

thinkshady

Jun 26, 2016
NOC Code......
argieargie said:
Do they all charge same price? I know it will definitely be different from province to province. But if it's in the same province, do they also charge differently? I'm in B.C and found a panel physician, they charge $305 for everything.
Its based on province and clinic.

nirjhoroliver

Star Member
Feb 3, 2022
I did my immigration Medical there, It was a good experience overall. The Doctor herself is cool. The receptionist was also enough helpful, Do my all documentation, eye-check, weight smoothly. Later the same day I put my X-ray, Urine, and blood test in different two clinics in the same basements the building next to the main clinic. It was 21 December 2021, I thought this part ended but later I got a call and request to resubmit the "Urine test" on January 10. I had the option to go to any clinic of life-lab, or Diana laboratory. I called the medical and they told me I can select any branch I like. I told her if she think that my previous clinic can make my report faster I can do that, she replied: "no, it's online,". It's been a long time I have had no update about my report being really submitted on time or not. So this waiting suspension is the worst part of the whole process. I cannot reach anyone t gets the proper answer yet.