Insha'ALLAH soon
Passport Req..
Insha'ALLAH soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha'ALLAH soon
LANDED..........
Insha'ALLAH soon
This is just pathetic.
CIC website supposed to be the fastest since it provides major services to the people all over the world who are applying for Visa for Canada.

Students and other immigrants pay an awful lot of money to CIC every month in the form Visa fee. This fee is supposed to be used for Visa services, and to make the Visa application process easier for their Customers, but I couldn't see this happening.

In fact, CIC website is getting slower and slower everyday, with dozens of different errors the customers are facing. It feels as if CIC is not even serious in providing the service.

People are facing, HTTP ERRORS, BAD GATEWAY ERROR, ERROR WHILE UPLOADING DOCUMENT ERRORS, ERROR WHILE TRYING TO LOAD ERROR, and dozen kind of other errors, and the situation is the same since the past one month (don't know before that)

Why the CIC is so irresponsible and unprofessional with their website. ? It seems as if they don't even care.

Shouldn't we all supposed to complain, or e-mail CIC at the same time about these situation ?

P.S: Please don't tell me it is because of the June 1 update, because such updates doesn't take so much of the time , neither it make any website as terribly slow as CIC.

rick_309

May 16, 2014
i tried to log in mycic more than 10 times today, i couldn't even login my account. The website is totally crashed.

mizan776

Jan 27, 2014
Muscat, Oman
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2014
Med's Request
Exempted
Med's Done....
Exempted
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
21-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-07-2014
LANDED..........
19-08-2014
I still can't understand why you guys are facing problem? Since 3rd June its working all well for me and regularly I login to check my application status without any error or crash

propain

Champion Member
Sep 1, 2013
Ottawa
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Just clear ur history and cache and all the browsing data first.

then if ur able to login delete all ur applications made before june 1 cuz they have changed the online application forms and the old ones give error now.

Create new application and logout and login and check

this should solve ur problems

let me know.

cheers

agarwal.lalit91

Star Member
Jun 7, 2014
New Delhi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
propain said:

then if ur able to login delete all ur applications made before june 1 cuz they have changed the online application forms and the old ones give error now.

let me know.

cheers
Are you sure this will work? Plus I have already submitted my application on 19th May online. Do I need to submit a new application now? And pay the fees again ?

vidya0411

Star Member
May 6, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Ahmadabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
02-07-2014
Doc's Request.
02-07-2014
IELTS Request
7, none less then 6.5
File Transfer...
02-07-2014
Med's Done....
17-05-2014
Passport Req..
sent with Documents
Hello Friends

I am sailing in the same boat too. I planned to file my case during the 1st week of June, but was not able to as the website was slow.
I checked with my consultant and they mentioned that there is a change in the application format and the new one will be uploaded on CIC website on 14th June.

I am for Sept intake:
George brown

mizan776

Jan 27, 2014
Muscat, Oman
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2014
Med's Request
Exempted
Med's Done....
Exempted
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
21-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-07-2014
LANDED..........
19-08-2014
agarwal.lalit91 said:
Are you sure this will work? Plus I have already submitted my application on 19th May online. Do I need to submit a new application now? And pay the fees again ?
Lol. Propain didn't say about deleting application for the one's applied. It's for those who have saved applications prior to June 1 and didn't apply. Like I had the same problem. I had to re do all questionnaire and make a new application after June 1. Since then no issues with anything.

You should delete all cookies and history and then try. Or else try with another browser like chrome or internet explorer.

0xFF

Jun 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Insha'ALLAH soon
Passport Req..
Insha'ALLAH soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha'ALLAH soon
LANDED..........
Insha'ALLAH soon
propain said:

let me know.

cheers
Clearing Cache and other data doesn't solve a problem bro, I have tried 3 different laptops , 10 different browsers, what else do you want ?

mizan776

Jan 27, 2014
Muscat, Oman
Category........
Visa Office......
Abu Dhabi
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
03-06-2014
Med's Request
Exempted
Med's Done....
Exempted
Interview........
Exempted
Passport Req..
21-07-2014
VISA ISSUED...
21-07-2014
LANDED..........
19-08-2014
0xFF said:
Clearing Cache and other data doesn't solve a problem bro, I have tried 3 different laptops , 10 different browsers, what else do you want ?
Nothing to say then bro. The best way would be you visit me at my place and complete your application. :) This is the best I can offer. All the best. Keep trying

manivd

Star Member
May 15, 2014
0xFF said:
Bro its working fine completely, I am from same city as you. Sometimes I do end up getting errors, it is mostly because when my internet speed gets slow. Try checking at any of your friends or relative place. Good Luck!

angelaman

Sep 27, 2012
Phagwara
Visa Office......
CHC CHG
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
4-DEC-2012
IELTS Request
8.0 Overall
File Transfer...
5-DEC-2012
Med's Done....
26-NOV-12
Interview........
No Need
VISA ISSUED...
13-12-12
LANDED..........
24-12-12
0xFF said:
This is just pathetic.
CIC website supposed to be the fastest since it provides major services to the people all over the world who are applying for Visa for Canada.

Students and other immigrants pay an awful lot of money to CIC every month in the form Visa fee. This fee is supposed to be used for Visa services, and to make the Visa application process easier for their Customers, but I couldn't see this happening.

In fact, CIC website is getting slower and slower everyday, with dozens of different errors the customers are facing. It feels as if CIC is not even serious in providing the service.

People are facing, HTTP ERRORS, BAD GATEWAY ERROR, ERROR WHILE UPLOADING DOCUMENT ERRORS, ERROR WHILE TRYING TO LOAD ERROR, and dozen kind of other errors, and the situation is the same since the past one month (don't know before that)

Why the CIC is so irresponsible and unprofessional with their website. ? It seems as if they don't even care.

Shouldn't we all supposed to complain, or e-mail CIC at the same time about these situation ?

P.S: Please don't tell me it is because of the June 1 update, because such updates doesn't take so much of the time , neither it make any website as terribly slow as CIC.
totally agree they have made it worse. I don't know what was wrong with the previous version of their website. It takes grazillion years to navigate from one page to another and at the end all you got is error 404 ... log out is even worst it wont show you are completely log off

meagan99

May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014 (paper based through VFS)
Med's Done....
upfront medical (~15 days before applying)
Passport Req..
sent with application
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2014
try using it during canadian working hours. (not during holidays.)

usually website is under maintenance during off hours.

Amir_Khalilov

Star Member
Jun 11, 2014
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
0xFF said:
This is just pathetic.

Why the CIC is so irresponsible and unprofessional with their web[glow=red,2,300]site. ? It seems as if they don't even care.

I would also suggest that CIC change their staff in Visa Offices. Today I have called Canadian Embassy in Moscow, Russia, as the matter was of high urgency, and I got very rude response, and they did hang up the phone even not listenning to what I'm going to say saying that I have to e-mail them. And they respond to e-mails preceisely in 21 days. :mad: :-[

meagan99

May 26, 2014
Category........
Visa Office......
Chandigarh
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
12-06-2014 (paper based through VFS)
Med's Done....
upfront medical (~15 days before applying)
Passport Req..
sent with application
VISA ISSUED...
01-07-2014
Amir_Khalilov said:
I would also suggest that CIC change their staff in Visa Offices. Today I have called Canadian Embassy in Moscow, Russia, as the matter was of high urgency, and I got very rude response, and they did hang up the phone even not listenning to what I'm going to say saying that I have to e-mail them. And they respond to e-mails preceisely in 21 days. :mad: :-[
hung up!! :eek: :-X

0xFF

Jun 6, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
06-06-2014
Med's Request
Upfront
Med's Done....
Upfront
Interview........
Insha'ALLAH soon
Passport Req..
Insha'ALLAH soon
VISA ISSUED...
Insha'ALLAH soon
LANDED..........
Insha'ALLAH soon
Amir_Khalilov said:
[glow=red,2,300]
Couldn't agree more bro.
No idea why these CIC guys are so unreasonable