+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

cic ecas not showing!! help!!!

cheku

Mar 4, 2010
Dear members,

I have been following my status by ecas till yeterday morning. It showed "received by visa office." I hav e sent mt full docs to chc new delhi but till date have not recd AOR. Since last night, i have been trying to log on to the ECAS to chk my status and it says that it is not able to pull out any data from the info given by me. BTW, all the info viz name, dob, imm file no., place of birth is all correct- i checked it all 100 times. What could be the reason for my status not showing with the file number recd from CIO-NS. Please help!! any similar cases!! My consultant is in canada while i am in india. will the aor from delhi be sent to my consultant in canada?? is the delay bcos of that??
My timelines:FSW
NOC:0111
docs pre assessed
Appl in Sept 2009
Aor from CIO-ns nov 2009
file transferred to new delhi- 17th nov 2009
all docs including ielts, pcc sent on 17th feb 2009.
AOR from chc-nd pending
ecas not showing now.

please help! what could be the reason?

rgds,
cheku

cheku

Mar 4, 2010
cheku said:
Dear members,

I have been following my status by ecas till yeterday morning. It showed "received by visa office." I hav e sent mt full docs to chc new delhi but till date have not recd AOR. Since last night, i have been trying to log on to the ECAS to chk my status and it says that it is not able to pull out any data from the info given by me. BTW, all the info viz name, dob, imm file no., place of birth is all correct- i checked it all 100 times. What could be the reason for my status not showing with the file number recd from CIO-NS. Please help!! any similar cases!! My consultant is in canada while i am in india. will the aor from delhi be sent to my consultant in canada?? is the delay bcos of that??
My timelines:FSW
NOC:0111
docs pre assessed
Appl in Sept 2009
Aor from CIO-ns nov 2009
file transferred to new delhi- 17th nov 2009
all docs including ielts, pcc sent on 17th feb 2009.
AOR from chc-nd pending
ecas not showing now.

please help! what could be the reason?

rgds,
cheku

qorax

VIP Member
Nov 21, 2009
Brampton, Canada
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
London
LANDED..........
May-2010
1. U must have accidently clicked the 'do not show my case process' button. Write to CHC for allowing the e-cas again.
2. Yes, the AOR will go to the address provided on your apps [if that's the consultant's].