+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Choosing state for PR

kuswara1

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
During the Profile creation we choose a STATE of choice where we wish to Stay & work if PR is granted.
My question, Can i change the State to other where I could get more opportunity to work and better living ?
DO we know if there is any minimum tenure which must be stayed before switching to to other STATE in Canada ?

Pls suggest.

~ Kuswara

PiTHn

Jan 6, 2013
kuswara1 said:
During the Profile creation we choose a STATE of choice where we wish to Stay & work if PR is granted.
My question, Can i change the State to other where I could get more opportunity to work and better living ?
DO we know if there is any minimum tenure which must be stayed before switching to to other STATE in Canada ?

Pls suggest.

~ Kuswara
Once you have PR, as per Canadian Law you are free to live anywhere.

kuswara1

Star Member
Feb 4, 2015
Thank you !

And what about the job title or job domain. Would I be allowed to change my the Job nature ?
Say - if I have choosed to work in any specific job code but I am not able to find the job while landed in Canada, can I jump into any other job /

PiTHn

Jan 6, 2013
kuswara1 said:
Thank you !

And what about the job title or job domain. Would I be allowed to change my the Job nature ?
Say - if I have choosed to work in any specific job code but I am not able to find the job while landed in Canada, can I jump into any other job /
Once you have PR, you are a free man i.e live wherever you want & work whatever you want.