+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

choosig vaccine type , any affect for landing?

santi_marlon

Sep 19, 2019
Hi
Does vaccine types (regardless of all vaccines have been approved by WHO or FDA) could have any negative affect after landing in Canada?
I mean, If someone was gotten vaccine like asterezeneka , it'd wait 3 days in airport or any isolated place but those who were gotten sinovac wait for 1-2 week(s)

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Hi
Does vaccine types (regardless of all vaccines have been approved by WHO or FDA) could have any negative affect after landing in Canada?
I mean, If someone was gotten vaccine like asterezeneka , it'd wait 3 days in airport or any isolated place but those who were gotten sinovac wait for 1-2 week(s)
If the vaccine taken is not part of the approved list provided by Canada, then the traveler is considered as non-vaccinated and will have to quarantine on arrival for 14 days.

Reactions: santi_marlon

santi_marlon

Sep 19, 2019
If the vaccine taken is not part of the approved list provided by Canada, then the traveler is considered as non-vaccinated and will have to quarantine on arrival for 14 days.
How could be assured for confirmed or non-confirmed ?
Could you provide any related link please.........

santi_marlon

Sep 19, 2019
I am really unfortunate for this authority , more than million persons over the world has been injected and gotten those that Canadian authority does not accept, Canada has not had any contribution in making and processing any kinds of vaccine despite many claims it has a top ranking in the field of university and pioneering in technology arena.
I am really unfortunate for them , While more than Canada's population , Indian, Chinese, and east countries has taken Vaccine why Canada should not accept ! If they have ability, they should and could make once, not just writing a announcement in their site.

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
I am really unfortunate for this authority , more than million persons over the world has been injected and gotten those that Canadian authority does not accept, Canada has not had any contribution in making and processing any kinds of vaccine despite many claims it has a top ranking in the field of university and pioneering in technology arena.
I am really unfortunate for them , While more than Canada's population , Indian, Chinese, and east countries has taken Vaccine why Canada should not accept ! If they have ability, they should and could make once, not just writing a announcement in their site.
Accepting a vaccine by a government is a long and tedious process and involves detailed bureaucratic work.
India is yet to approve Pfizer even though it is the most approved vaccine in the world. It is just a matter of time when different vaccines get accepted particularly when the world finally opens up.

AishB

Sep 29, 2020
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
NDVO
AOR Received.
13-02-2021
Passport Req..
30-08-2022
Indian has its own vaccine not one type even 2-3 types of vaccine with different technology approach viral vector , inactive and .....
Hope others get accepted soon.
Only one is approved and used as of now for us -Covaxin, which incidentally is not approved in Canada...others are in testing.

Reactions: santi_marlon

santi_marlon

Sep 19, 2019
Only one is approved and used as of now for us -Covaxin, which incidentally is not approved in Canada...others are in testing.
By far the biggest problem is they(Canadian authority) has not approved sinopharm which has been used over 30+ countries and million doses have been used yet, however, WHO has given emergency approved to Sinopharm and the effectiveness even against variant of COVID-19 (Delta covid) has been approved.
Hope they can prove it soon