+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Cheating quizzes/tests in D2L/Online learning

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
I am not engaged in any malpractice but I would like to spread some awareness that you will be stripped off and suspended from the University if they detected that you had cheated in some way or the another and will have to kiss goodbye to Canada for flouting Academic Integrity policies which most public DLI'S have except some diploma mills. Usually they will not let you know instantly and will wait for the time to catch you red handed so that you can be blacklisted for life. Good luck.

Reactions: janesama and scylla

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Yep. Same goes for buying / plagiarizing essays and entrance exams. And once you're caught cheating, it's recorded centrally so all schools know.

Dreamsandhopes4ca

Star Member
Nov 2, 2020
I am not engaged in any malpractice but I would like to spread some awareness that you will be stripped off and suspended from the University if they detected that you had cheated in some way or the another and will have to kiss goodbye to Canada for flouting Academic Integrity policies which most public DLI'S have except some diploma mills. Usually they will not let you know instantly and will wait for the time to catch you red handed so that you can be blacklisted for life. Good luck.
Oooooooo..... i know somebody who is facing this issue and suggested to hire a lawyer. But strange thing is that how they can caught someone red handedly? I am completely against any kind of cheating. But i wanna know that how can they catch you ?

scylla

VIP Member
Jun 8, 2010
Toronto
Category........
Visa Office......
Buffalo
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
28-05-2010
AOR Received.
19-08-2010
File Transfer...
28-06-2010
Passport Req..
01-10-2010
VISA ISSUED...
05-10-2010
LANDED..........
05-10-2010
Oooooooo..... i know somebody who is facing this issue and suggested to hire a lawyer. But strange thing is that how they can caught someone red handedly? I am completely against any kind of cheating. But i wanna know that how can they catch you ?
There are a few different ways universities / colleges catch people. Pretty much all of them are computerized.

I personally wouldn't bother with the lawyer. Suggest your friend consider studying in another country instead.

As long as you don't cheat there's nothing to be worried about.

Ironclad

Champion Member
Aug 17, 2020
Canada
Most of these software do have sophisticated inbuilt detection technologies either way they are trained to spot patterns of cheating by cross checking information and they may even go to the extent of conducting stings unknowingly to the individual. Most importantly they are cautious to not let know of the malpractice earlier on, purposely so that the individual has no chance of escaping or retaliating by demanding refunds, sue them in-return etc.. Those in charge busting cheaters will also get incentives as they are raising the reputation bar of the school and some schools may even go to the extent of hiring private contractors to do the job.

m7md

Sep 27, 2020
I heard that some unis make unsolvable questions that has an answer on the internet. If you wrote that answer, then you are marked as a cheater.