+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

CHC Islamabad Passport return delayed......What are the reasons?

Goldust2010

Jul 3, 2010
Dear All,

Waiting for our passports since 14/1/15 more than 2.5 months now.

Please advise what is the possible reason(s) for delaying the return of passports?

Is sending many emails to ask about our own documents a reason for a delay?
(I received a message three weeks ago that the documents will issue to me shortly.) I showed bit hurryness. Till date no response and no passports.

How many more days should I assume to receive passports?

If the delay is causing any damage in life of somebody, how to address it?

Any adivse?

Thanks,

Goldust2010

Jul 3, 2010
Is the delay some kind of procedure to examine the petience of somebody?

There could be long queues in Canada for public benefits, do they related this petience for that reason?

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
You said in your previous thread message that Islamabad Office was not your primary office for passport submission. That could be the reason for delay. What was your VO for visa stamping brfore? Did LVO allow you to submit your passports to CHC Islamabad? Around 21 March CHC cleared most of Jan and Feb backlog and most of the people got their passports backs. Did you contact London VO about the delay by raising CSE

Goldust2010 said:
Any comments or any wise advise except sending emails?

Goldust2010

Jul 3, 2010
islamabad786 said:
You said in your previous thread message that Islamabad Office was not your primary office for passport submission. What was your VO for visa stamping brfore? Did LVO allow you to submit your passports to CHC Islamabad?
Around 21 March CHC cleared most of Jan and Feb backlog and most of the people got their passports backs. Did you contact London VO about the delay by raising CSE
Thanks for message and asking about my situation.

Yes our primary office send an email with a letter. They suggested that I have to submit our passport to ISB office, required documents along with this letter.

I think I made a mistake that time. I did not send an email to ISB office to take their cofirmation or permission to do so.

I sent few emails to Islamabad office before the submission of our passports, they were not aware and they suggested me to contact our primary office.

Once I receive an email from our priamry visa office, I sent my passports quickly.

After submission of passports, I sent email to inform them that I have submitted my passports. And many times I sent emails to ask passport status, request for return. May they felt some negativity from this point. May be it my overthinking. However, I was so humble and in request mode.

When I received that email with letter from the primary visa office, I submitted all required documents to Islamanad office through VFA Karachi office.

I beleive there is engough correspondence between both VOs. Our primary visa office has sent me three email in the first week of March. They enquire about my case and informed me for first time that "The documents will be sent to me shortly". After two days they sent "The documents will be print and sent to me shortly". In second email 'print' was included. I felt this emails shows one step behind than previous email. I felt worried. Now almost three week have passed but I am waiting for passports.

I am feeling so tired and hopeless. Just people think and made some impression themselves and start punishment. This is a big problem in Pakistan.

Main ye sochta hun Islamabad office walay ye soch kar delay kar rahay hain ky main ny un se permission ku nahi li before submission. Aur jaab passport submitt kar diye tu ye pocha ky status kia hy tu wo ye smjh rahay hain main unhay challenge kar diya. Bhai main tu bada hi khush tha ky visa office ka letter mil gaya aur passport submit kar diye. Tu socha bhi nahi esa hoga. Pakistan maiin har baat ka daar laga rehta hy kaam loog larna shoro kar dain, kaab kaam phans jaye. Aur baas yehi howa ky kaam phansa howa hy aur hum bhi stuck howay hain.

Goldust2010

Jul 3, 2010
Is VFS causing a delay for my application? It is just my overthinking. The reason behind overthinking is that, there is nothing in life at the moment except waiting for passport. May Allah will not put us again in this situation or anybody. Waiting is a killing thing.

Or delay is purly an issue from Visa office(s)?

islamabad786

Aug 28, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
VISA ISSUED...
March 2015
I hope you have received an email from VAC that your passport was forwarded to Canada Visa office one day after the submission of passports. You can call Gerry's VAC to see if they have received your passports.
You cannot overule the technical problem specifically related to printing of your visa and landing paper at CHC Islamabad as 2.5 month is very long time.
Goldust2010 said:
Is VFS causing a delay for my application? It is just my overthinking. The reason behind overthinking is that, there is nothing in life at the moment except waiting for passport. May Allah will not put us again in this situation or anybody. Waiting is a killing thing.

Or delay is purly an issue from Visa office(s)?

Goldust2010

Jul 3, 2010
islamabad786 said:
I hope you have received an email from VAC that your passport was forwarded to Canada Visa office one day after the submission of passports. You can call Gerry's VAC to see if they have your passports.
You cannot overule the technical problem specifically related to printing of your visa and landing paper at CHC Islamabad as 2.5 month is very long time.
So nice of you. I sent an email (honestly three emails) to VFS. They suggested me to send email to ISB office. So I sent another email. ISB walay bhi hanstay hongay on my too many emails. Aab tu mujhay afsos aur sharmindagi honay lagi hy email send karty karty. Wo kehtay hongay "Yar ye bada Na-Laiq Admi hy".

Gerry updated in very next day on their tracking website with emails too.

May technical problems have sloved in the first week of March when I received email from primary VO. They informed that I shall receive my documents shortly.

Goldust2010

Jul 3, 2010
I am reading a lot of messages in this forum. Many people in different posts mentioned that in case of delay we can send an email to LVO. sent a message to LVO and mark cc to ISB office as well. Because I do not have any complaint. I want to know the status of my passport. If there is any issue they should inform me and must give an estimated time. After 15 years I almost new here in Pakistan. Our luggage is laying ready in a corner of a room and we are ready in other corners of the room. If I am able to get an estimated time frame, I can make better decisions. Specially about kids' schooling, transportation or accomodation. Now and then situation is not helpful at all.

Some similar cases alos got their passports so why we are in delay? Everywhere people give priority to kids and families.

You know outside Pakistan life is very systematic. In Canada life is very very systematic. Everything scheduled. A lot of instructions for everything. For garbage they give detailed instructions. So why no instruction about our passports? If all backlogs are over, so what is our mistake. We are also normal people.

canadamylove

Oct 21, 2014
Pakistan
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
May 3 '14
Doc's Request.
App Rcvd:May 8 '14
Nomination.....
DD:Jul 17 '14
AOR Received.
Line 1:Aug 10 '14
IELTS Request
PER:Aug 18 '14
File Transfer...
Line 2:Oct 16 '14
Med's Request
Dec 10 '14
Med's Done....
Dec 24 '14
Interview........
RPRF:Dec 2 '14
Passport Req..
Jan 6 '15
VISA ISSUED...
Jan 5 '15
LANDED..........
Apr 8 '15
Goldust2010 said:
I am reading a lot of messages in this forum. Many people in different posts mentioned that in case of delay we can send an email to LVO. sent a message to LVO and mark cc to ISB office as well. Because I do not have any complaint. I want to know the status of my passport. If there is any issue they should inform me and must give an estimated time. After 15 years I almost new here in Pakistan. Our luggage is laying ready in a corner of a room and we are ready in other corners of the room. If I am able to get an estimated time frame, I can make better decisions. Specially about kids' schooling, transportation or accomodation. Now and then situation is not helpful at all.

Some similar cases alos got their passports so why we are in delay? Everywhere people give priority to kids and families.

You know outside Pakistan life is very systematic. In Canada life is very very systematic. Everything scheduled. A lot of instructions for everything. For garbage they give detailed instructions. So why no instruction about our passports? If all backlogs are over, so what is our mistake. We are also normal people.
see buddy I don't know why in the 1st place u r comparing things in Pakistan with those outside Pakistan.

if things were similar then why we have to move out from Pakistan in the very 1st place? so please don't do this again. I hope u got the point. making comparisons will only increase ur depression and pain. so let the things remain as they are. u cannot change them by thinking or asking questions or giving suggestions. relax dude.

I don't know what is causing such a delay. I my self got pp back after 55 days. sending a lot of emails will only get ur case more delayed. people here in Pakistan work in their own speed......ur emails wont speed them up, in fact they will get irritated and may or can deliberately delay ur case further. sending emails to isb will get u nothing cos they are not authorised to reply ur queries after passport submission. it is only lvo who can reply u or advise u. so remain calm and patience and keep praying to Allah. don't panic and don't get depressed. let me give u some examples........there are people who got back their passports as long as after 4 months! so keep this time frame in mind and just wait with patience. no one knows how consulate at isb works, how passports are processed and how they deliver it back. its nothing to do with family or bachelor thing. its Pakistan so this is the way they work.

last thing is.......buddy relax......don't panic. the wait is killing but else u cant do anything just to wait. don't be impatient. if u keep ur nerves calm then u can focus on your life and goals. these things happens. so be positive and good luck from my side. wish u all the best.

UMMI2015

Mar 13, 2015
Yar me too waiting for my passport to come since 106 days... I have applied for trv visit.. Wait .. Inshallah jald ajaye ga

UMMI2015

Mar 13, 2015
Yar me too waiting for my passport to come since 106 days... I have applied for trv visit.. Wait .. Inshallah jald ajaye ga