+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Changing my location after submitting Documents required for Express Entry's ITA

Arjun_999

Aug 21, 2018
Hi Friends,

Please help me with couple of questions running through my mind.

First:

I am currently working in USA, I have applied for Canada PR through Express Entry and have received ITA. I would like to know if it is okay to send all the supporting documents (Educational, ECA, Work experience, medical reports, IELTS, PCC from USA and my home country, etc..) while I am here in USA with my current address on all the documents and Continue all the further process from my home country.

I am planning to go back to my home country by the end of next month and stay there until I get PPR and then go to Canada to get my PR card. In short - I am planning to leave USA and is it okay to do that at this time?

Second:

I guess Once I submit all the supporting documents and after they review my documents, I need to send my passport for PPR. Is there any more process which I need to be aware of in between submitting supporting documents in response to ITA and PR (especially in my current situation).

Thanks in advance!

hope2018

Champion Member
Mar 14, 2018
Hi Friends,

First:

I am currently working in USA, I have applied for Canada PR through Express Entry and have received ITA. I would like to know if it is okay to send all the supporting documents (Educational, ECA, Work experience, medical reports, IELTS, PCC from USA and my home country, etc..) while I am here in USA with my current address on all the documents and Continue all the further process from my home country.

I am planning to go back to my home country by the end of next month and stay there until I get PPR and then go to Canada to get my PR card. In short - I am planning to leave USA and is it okay to do that at this time?

Second:

I guess Once I submit all the supporting documents and after they review my documents, I need to send my passport for PPR. Is there any more process which I need to be aware of in between submitting supporting documents in response to ITA and PR (especially in my current situation).

Thanks in advance!
1. You need to update ircc on your change of country of residence if you move to India post e-apr. And no issues with that. Infact if you already got pcc it is best you submit from USA otherwise you will need to get PCC done again.

2. No

Reactions: Arjun_999

Arjun_999

Aug 21, 2018
1. You need to update ircc on your change of country of residence if you move to India post e-apr. And no issues with that. Infact if you already got pcc it is best you submit from USA otherwise you will need to get PCC done again.

2. No
Thank you!

DalTadka

Feb 5, 2019
Hello Arjun_999

Can you please share your experience with us here on this thread?

I am facing a similar situation where i plan to apply for ITA and submit all the documents but will potentially move back to India and will try to complete my application from there.

ameliegopu

Star Member
Jul 30, 2018
Hi Friends,

First:

Second:

Thanks in advance!
Hi, i am also in the same situation and would like to know the experience you had.. Post ITA, if there's a change in country of residence what was the impact?