+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

changing job after receiving medical exam request and police clearance request?

helohelo

Mar 18, 2013
Hi all, just wanna say thank you for all the information on this forum, it's been really helpful and encouraging.

however i've a question, i just received my medical request and police clearance request. and i just got an offer to a new job and a better paid one. however there's the probation period and my new boss won't consider me an employee just yet. i was wondering if this will affect my application in any way? will it cause any type of delay if i send in / dont send in my change of job notice?

thanks!

honeysingh

Feb 20, 2013
Edmonton
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
helohelo said:
Hi all, just wanna say thank you for all the information on this forum, it's been really helpful and encouraging.

however i've a question, i just received my medical request and police clearance request. and i just got an offer to a new job and a better paid one. however there's the probation period and my new boss won't consider me an employee just yet. i was wondering if this will affect my application in any way? will it cause any type of delay if i send in / dont send in my change of job notice?

thanks!
I don't thing there will an issue for changing the job and you application should be totally fine ,,, Btw good luck on your new job