+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Changing from university to college

Avi474

Nov 1, 2019
Hey
I got admitted to Concordia university Quebec for meng in mechanical engineering when i started my studies from 3 sept 2019 i felt the course i tough and out of my interest so i planned to drop out from university and i took withdrawal before official date of university so i got full refund but they are not giving me any proof of withdrawal from university. The main thing comes here as took withdrawal i got the addmision in matrix college which is a private college but they are eligible for PGWP and as in quebec i have to change my Caq from university to college level so i i have applied for it and i am waiting for it from more than 50 days now its November and i withdrew from uni at 13 sep. If i will get caq then my course will start in November 25. And as a backup i had applied for conestoga college in ontario and i got addmision there and course will start on 2020 jan. Now i am confused that if my course will start in jan there will be gap of 140 days. Do this gap will give me a problem when I'll apply for work permit please ans me ?