+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Changing DLI and not receiving any follow up

goku0033

Dec 1, 2021
Hey I’m here in Canada atm. I came here in September to go to Niagara college in Ontario but then I changed my course to RRC in manitoba that starts in January. I put in a DLI transfer request and I never received any follow up emails. So I also put in a web form and never got a reply for that either. For some reason my Student permit is still appearing valid and unchanged. I have successfully withdrawn and received refund from Niagara and got admitted to RRC with a LOA.
Apparently there is a nee rule change and honestly I didn’t know about the rule change until today. My agent didn’t either and he only heard about it today. He’s unsure of what I should do and so am I. I only have one month left before classes start and does anyone know what I should do in order to start my classes on Jan. Or do you think I won’t be able to and has to return home? I’m confused and I hope someone can help.

Modromodro

Sep 16, 2021
Hey I’m here in Canada atm. I came here in September to go to Niagara college in Ontario but then I changed my course to RRC in manitoba that starts in January. I put in a DLI transfer request and I never received any follow up emails. So I also put in a web form and never got a reply for that either. For some reason my Student permit is still appearing valid and unchanged. I have successfully withdrawn and received refund from Niagara and got admitted to RRC with a LOA.
Apparently there is a nee rule change and honestly I didn’t know about the rule change until today. My agent didn’t either and he only heard about it today. He’s unsure of what I should do and so am I. I only have one month left before classes start and does anyone know what I should do in order to start my classes on Jan. Or do you think I won’t be able to and has to return home? I’m confused and I hope someone can help.
Hello have you gotten a response. I’m in the exact same situation and my new DLI starts in 3 days