+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Changing course Centennial (How its going to effect my PR chances) seniors!!

buzoo

Star Member
Sep 18, 2011
Hello
i got admitted to University of Windsor may 2014 for masters program, also i have offer letter for centennial 2 years fast track advance diploma january 2014

I am going to apply for centennial college with SPP program..and after reaching Canada i will drop the centennial course which starts in january and then start my masters in university which starts in may 2014 s i will be having study permit.
So i have some questions regarding that..
First : Is this all possible if i get visa?
Second: does this going to effect in future for my PR
Thirdly: Can i drop the course and transfer my fee to university , i know this is possible but this time the other course is gona start in may not in the same month.

Thanks (tiger please give your thoughts on this)

elokuu

Jun 22, 2013
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-07-2015
AOR Received.
27-08-2015
File Transfer...
28-09-2015
Med's Done....
24-06-2015
VISA ISSUED...
17-12-2015
LANDED..........
02-03-2016
Why would you want to do that? What would you do in Canada from January until May? You can't work legally even if the OCWP rules change, you'd have to be enrolled in school iirc. Chances of getting the visa are also higher if you just apply with the university admissions letter rather than the college one, so I think you should just forget about Centennial and apply for the visa with your UoW admissions letter. And go to Canada when you receive the study permit and visa for UoW.

buzoo

Star Member
Sep 18, 2011
i am gona come back to india ;D also i am doin this beacuse SPP has very less paper work...while getting visa through general /univrsity includes hell a lot of things...(property,income tax returns ,evaluation of assests ) ...that will take months to collect and then apply for general visa