+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Changes to EE profile info after ITA....

maple_syrup2021

May 25, 2020
Hi
I recevied my ITA but am unsure If I should continue with my application, or re-enter the pool with the correct information.My EE profile is locked, and I am unable to modify any information.

- Wrong NOC: I have entered the wrong NOC code for my current job (since 2016) which is my MAIN job for Express Entry - FSW.

- Past work experience: I have entered 2 past work experiences with 2 past companies but I am unable to provide any evidence or employment records for these. To mention, no impact on CRS score if I keep them or leave them. However, If I remove them and the IRCC noticed differences in the intial profile vs the submitted PR application, I'm afraid it can complicate the results.

Can I move these work experiences to Personal history in my PR application with no issues?

I am afraid if IRCC officer would compare the original EE profile with the PR application post-ITA and charge me for misrepresentation.

Your help is appreciated.

sbali

Jan 13, 2023
Hi
I recevied my ITA but am unsure If I should continue with my application, or re-enter the pool with the correct information.My EE profile is locked, and I am unable to modify any information.

- Wrong NOC: I have entered the wrong NOC code for my current job (since 2016) which is my MAIN job for Express Entry - FSW.

- Past work experience: I have entered 2 past work experiences with 2 past companies but I am unable to provide any evidence or employment records for these. To mention, no impact on CRS score if I keep them or leave them. However, If I remove them and the IRCC noticed differences in the intial profile vs the submitted PR application, I'm afraid it can complicate the results.

Can I move these work experiences to Personal history in my PR application with no issues?

I am afraid if IRCC officer would compare the original EE profile with the PR application post-ITA and charge me for misrepresentation.

Your help is appreciated.
You can change NOC no problem

You can explain in LOE about past experience, no documents.

Better you don't remove it from work history at this stage.